On-Site Measuring ServiceKitchen, Bedroom, Lounge
Design Service3D Rendering
Installation ServiceSydney Metro
Best Customer ServiceLet's Serve You
Below is a list of the types of personal information which we may collect:
- your name;
- address details;
- contact information;
- financial information
This personal information may be collected in the following manner:
Where possible, we will collect your personal information directly from you. This may be in person, for example when:
- when you purchase a product;
- when you complete an application for finance
- when we contact you to confirm delivery details
- when you visit our website.
We may also collect your personal information through our website.
ii. It is important to note that a cookie does not identify you personally and you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. By doing so, this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
iii. We also may gather your IP address as part of our business activities. This information also does not identify you personally.
iv. There are a number of reasons for which we collect your personal information, these include but are not limited to:
- Sales and delivery of our products - including preparing sales documentation, obtaining credit/debit card information to complete a sale and arranging delivery.
- Marketing - to communicate with you about our products and services.
- Fraud risk mitigation - to confirm identities when payment is made using credit card.
- Market Research - for understanding our customers and improving their experience.
Where is your personal information stored
i. We take all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
ii.Your personal information will be stored on a password protected electronic database, which may be on our database. This database is maintained by a cloud hosting service provider or other third party database storage or server provider. Backups of electronic information are written to drives which are stored offsite.
iii.Hard copy information is generally stored in our offices, which are secured to prevent entry by unauthorised people. Any personal information not actively being used is archived.
iv.Where personal information is stored with a third party, we will ensure we have arrangements which require those third parties to maintain the security of the information.
v.Your personal information will stay on the database indefinitely until you advise you would like it removed, unless we de-identify it or destroy it earlier in accordance with privacy law requirements.
Access to your personal information
i. We will, upon your request, and subject to applicable privacy laws, provide you with access to your personal information that is held by us.
ii. However, we request that you identify, as clearly as possible, the type(s) of information requested. We will deal with your request to provide access to your personal information within 30 days and you agree we may charge you our reasonable costs incurred in supplying you with access to this information.
iii. Your rights to access personal information are not absolute and privacy laws dictate that we are not required to grant access in certain circumstances such as where:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life, safety or health of any individual or to public health or public safety;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- denying access is required or authorised by a law or a court or tribunal order;
- access would be unlawful, or
- access may prejudice commercial negotiations, legal proceedings, enforcement activities or appropriate action being taken in respect of a suspected unlawful activity or serious misconduct.